Thursday, April 20, 2006

Working

Oh well, I stand before you today knowing it's going to be a hell of a long day. I've got a holiday group to run with a fellow colleague. I hope to pull my weight, but if I don't I expect my arse to be kicked from here to eternity. I feel I can pull this off without any problems, just. Mind you I've got to gastro feed today and that's something though I've trained for it, have never done.

Once the group is over I've got a 1 to 1 with a child for a further 2 hours and then once that is completed I've got a wait of 3 hours before having to go back and then take a couple of children home. So when all said and done it's a 9am till a 9pm finish. Then after resting tomorrow, I've got to work all of Saturday as well. This means in essence that in the two days I've described I'll have worked 15 hours out of my 21 for the week..... Me thinks my toil is going to go up this week rather than down.

Some thing that I've got to think about and want to ask YOU the readers of this blog, is how clear have my posts been of late? I thought from the way I've written them, that I'm not in the greatest of mental states, just about holding onto the last grasps of sanity and coping with my own life just. If I've not made that obvious, well I have done now.

I ask that as it seems obvious to me that some people haven't realised this, they'll know who you are, and they'll probably go off huffing and puffing into a corner and sulk now. I'm sorry, but I can't help you out this time, I've got my own life to sort out, and can't afford to spare time to sort myself out, let alone someone else. I thought it was obvious from the posts that I've made that I'm flying in my own turmoil, your going to have to wait for me to sort me out, before I can sort you out. At least though show some respect will you to those who are not in A1 working condition in the future.

No comments: