Saturday, April 15, 2006

Silence

At the point of writing this, I'm about to embark on a road of silence, silence to and from someone I love. I'm not sure if this is the correct thing to do, but it's what I think is wanted, not by myself, but that is how I see the lie of the land.

This period is going to be the toughest period of my life for a while, but in the end things will work out I'm sure of it. I've got to do this for my long term sanity and life. I've got to prove that I can move on. It's going to be tough and it will possibly show in here, but it's something to be done.

Apart from that things are plodding along ok, though I have an inclining that something may not be right. I've spent all day today on the verge of sleeping or sleeping. I've had a great deal of rest and I'm craving more. I may not be 100% well, if I'm honest. For me to be craving rest and sleep is a sign that something isn't quite right. I hope for a change that I'm wrong, but I've got accept that I may not be.

Going onto sport, just for a short period. United paid the price last night for complacentcy and also for having to push so much over the last few weeks. They've strained themselves to get in a position to challenge, and last night it seemed to be a bridge too far. It was good while it lasted. At least the Oilers have managed to qualify for the play-off's much to my suprise after there play of late.

No comments: