Monday, April 10, 2006

How's about that then guys and dolls? Today has passed without great incident, and hey that's strange, I even got the child out that I had to cancel last week out, for the second time in a row, a record between us. We ended up at one of the local marina's although no boats sail on it, and if anything it's classed as a country park, but locally it's a marina.

It was a stunning day today full of spring sunshine and quite warm as well, all in all a good day. I'm hoping the rest of the week will follow suit, though I can't see it. I'm again down to 3 volunteers tomorrow afternoon and if anyone else has to cancel then I'm going to cancel the group, no matter what I'm told by my line manager. 2 volunteers and I can not cope with that group, it's not safe nor fair to the children. Secondly it's now been forced onto me that I'm going to take my neice out on Wednesday, which is great, cept that I've got a team meeting and of course a child in the afternoon. I'm in the difficult slot, that I don't often get the chance to do a 1 to 1 with my neice any more, so I'm going to have to take it, but then I've got to consider work as well.

Still I remain positive, I've got to, things are going well right now for me and I'm really looking forward to the week, even if I have got my appraisal on Thursday afternoon. I know my line manager will condem me, but I don't really care, in a way I hope it is bad, as I can only improve, but then if it's very good then it's gives me lots to live up to over the next year or so.

No comments: