Saturday, March 19, 2011

So it's Saturday, I've met a friend who I hadn't seen for a while, and chatted before coming into the library, but that's all I've done so far today. I was due to come in here a lot sooner and I don't know how long I've got to write, as I'm not sure how long till this place shuts down. I've got two kids on the pc opposite me, and from the rather loud conversation they are having they are playing a version of "track and field" on the pc. It's actually quite funny as one of the kids has had to ask if the person at the "real Olympics", actually fires a gun like that in real life.

How am I today, well I'm chipper, but not as chippy as I should be, but then is that not a surprise. I've got some things planned which will help me over the next few days. I'm hoping that by opening up that I'll be able to get rid of some of the tension that is building up inside of me. The one thing that I have to say is that something was said to me last night by a friend, who whilst trying to help did quite the opposite, it didn't help it was the wrong thing to say to me due to the nature of the issues that I'm currently dealing with.

I am facing my issues, and trying to address them, the loneliness one is the hardest one to deal with, as well as being to proud for my own good. I even realise that should I be lucky to be offered a job soon, I'll have to get myself into a good place to start, as it wouldn't make the best impression for me to be starting in one of my darker moods. I know some of my former managers would be able to tell me from my appearance what sort of mood I'm in, which is a bit of a shocker, but hey that's life.

Anyway, I'm not going to waffle on too much, I'm going to have to decide what to do from here today. Apart from going home and possibly watching a video, as I've started to re-watch the series "Lost Girl", it's the second time round for watching this show, even though it's only recently finished. However on second viewing I'm spotting things that I sort of missed the first time round, and that's good. What wasn't good though was missing the ending of the first episode last night as I fell asleep, it wasn't late, but I was just a bit tired. It's a shame that on a Friday night I'm in bed by 9pm, bored off my head. OK so last night I watched a Billy Connelly dvd, and then the first episode of Lost Girl, well most of it anyway. Still it's eating up time and keeping me sort of entertained. Tomorrow I may well go for a walk, a nice long walk perhaps, though that's if I can be seriously bothered.

No comments: