Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fingers crossed

It's been a couple of days since I wrote anything, mainly due to the fact that the library is closed on a Sunday and yesterday apart from coming in early to look for jobs and pick up emails, I had things to do, i.e. my presentation in Leigh to do. So I only came down in the morning for 45 minutes and then I left. So the presentation went OK from my perspective, however as some of the students arrived late, it left me rushing some what through the presentation, but I got through it all giving all the information that I was required to do so. I'm sure that it could have gone a bit better, but till I get a full set of feeback sheets from the students next week, I don't know how they fully feel about it. Still I'm calm and feeling fine about it. Life could be better of course, still I'm not going to complain to much, I've felt worse recently, but I've felt better obviously. That's life I guess. So this week brings it's own unique variety of ups and downs I guess and I'm sure that over the next few days I'll post stuff that is very odd, very silly and down rather dull perhaps. I'm hoping that I may find my internet connection at home by the end of the week, however I can't say for sure, but that would be a bonus I guess. Still I've got the library to use if I haven't. I'll depart on that note with fingers crossed.

No comments: