Friday, June 29, 2007

Evaluation

It's been nearly a week since I last posted in here, or should I say a working week since I posted. As I've been away for a couple of those days it's been difficult to maintain any sort of continuity over the past few days. Still I could have posted on Wednesday night or yesterday? I thought I had to be honest, but the site doesn't lie unless I had a post deleted by big brother and if so I don't know why?

So how's things with the world of ME? Fine to be honest, I'm plodding along in a happy daze, working, living and enjoying the lot. Things balance out over time I think, as many a morning I've added a entry into this blog and complained that things are bad, that work is OK, but and that life sucks, and I'm unhappy. This period of sustained pleasure is the equaliser, so far 2007 has been a good year for me, as years go. I'm more than impressed with it and that's a positive as I can't recall many good years in my life. It's been one of those lives I guess!!!!

Getting involved in union work has been a good thing for me, and I don't know why? I didn't think I'd be able to live with everyone on that level, and yet slowly and surely I'm pulling myself up through the ranks at my project and the next step is out into the locality. I'm not rushing into this yet, but I will at some point be happy to go out and help the region and nationally I hope. This has been and is the start of a something in terms of my own working development, and one which I would be glad to further. It's something new and different and a challenge to my norms. Instead of sitting back and holding my opinions I'm fostering a belief within myself that I should be more vocal and challenging to what I see. This may be something that has provoked the prolonged period of happiness, I don't know. It's something I guess that I would do in the past? I can't back that up, as some of the stuff like that are a blur, but I would challenge all be it in a much lighter fashion and not in the terms I'm doing so right now. So yes, whilst it's something from the past, that has been re-ignited , it's also something new. It is also if I'm honest, another facet of my personal life. I'm helping others, by being active in the union, which is something integeral to my deep core well being.

No comments: