Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bloody Meetings

Not a lot has taken place over the previous couple of days since my last post, though yesterday we did have a team meeting where I felt a lot of my ideas/suggestions which I threw into the mixer were shot down, at least we got the idea of mobile phones to go, in the thinking stage anyway.

To be honest, the meeting was far too long and didn't move things along at the pace they should have. I don't think we are anywhere near where we should be for the summer scheme's as they were being called. It's going to be a rush to get them organised, but we'll do our best.

The good thing though about taking my time up with the meeting is that, it meant that I had to concentrate on that and not bother myself with anything else. I'm still good, and though I've stared at bad in the face, it's not bit me yet. I'll post more soon, possibly tomorrow when I've got a bit longer off work, but today I've another meeting to get through.

No comments: