Saturday, June 16, 2007

Meeting you, Meeting me, Meetings over!!!

The week is over, I can sit down and relax a bit. It's not been a tough week, but it's been a really hard week in terms of the meetings that I've attended. I also realise that over the couple of weeks or so that I've got a lot of work to do in terms of trying to find speakers for the conference that I'm helping to put together in October.

Whilst that isn't my "normal" job, I'm very aware of how much work is needed and that it needs to be done very quickly to get things sorted out. I'm glad that I'm involved in the planning for the conference, as it's an eye opener to the bigger plan of things. I've planned things before, but this is something different, and it's really nice to do something new.

Anyway, apart from that, I've got to accept that I need to find a dentist, for the past couple of nights it's been really hard to get to sleep, in part due to tooth ache. Both nights it's been around 2am before I'm getting off to sleep, which isn't good. However, I'm sure that once I get the tooth sorted out that I'll be back into a nice routine in terms of falling to sleep quite quickly. It was pleasant last night as I was able to listen to the radio, which was coming live from a night club, which was playing the sort of music that I grew up listening too. It was almost enough to get me to get up and dance. However, I'd done that before going to bed and with the tooth ache all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

No comments: