Thursday, July 27, 2006

A bit too long

I'm sorry for not posting much on here of late, I've been so busy at work that I've just wanted to curl up and go to sleep on getting back home, but 9 times out of 10 I've been online all the same, but just couldn't post anything.

With me having the time off a couple of weeks back, I'm way behind where I should be for playscheme's, this time last year I was already done and dusted and just waiting for the playscheme's to start, but now I don't think I'm anywhere near. Still that's the way of the world I guess, it's still not nice though and I'm going to have do some work at home tomorrow, which is going to take my hours well over 30 for the this week, which isn't good for obvious reasons.

So what else?? Well not a lot really!! I've been so busy with work that I've had little time for me, and that's good and bad to be honest. Good that I can't sit and sulk around, but bad in that I'm not relaxing and finding myself getting worked up. So the situation is a bit two faced for me. I'm sure that by next week, once playscheme's start that I'll be far more stressed out, but I'll be happy as I'm doing the one thing that I love, and the thing that started me off onto my career many years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»