Saturday, March 18, 2006

No news, Good news

So far, so good, I've only had real good emails from Lisa this week, no text messages, no phone calls, so in the terms of NASA (no jokes about there reliability either please), "all systems go, T minus 10"..... Looks like I could be going on my Jollies next week.

This on top of the fact that I've sorted out the training for Cardiff in April, before I go means that very little needs doing between now and then, and more so little between now and me getting back to work in a couple of weeks!! So that has really rounded the week off well. I had a good supervision, which makes a change, a couple more like that and I may even start to enjoy them again.

This place will in all sense and purpose shut down on Monday morning, not that I'm taking anything away from you folks, just that I'll be leaving this behind, creating new memories and new ideas for future posts for a week or so. Please feel free to read the back catelouge of posts if you so wish, it's been a strange ride this blog, and since I re-started back writing regularly it's been a great help, but I have probably said that before. I've probably not however accepted that to myself.

This is therefore a thank you to the blog, for being around and available to write in, and as much as a THANK YOU to you the readers of this thing. If you didn't read and over 2000 hits means people have come and looked and I know that a few people have left comments, so it isn't just me coming here. A little deviation there, so for you the readers, if you didn't come and look, I wouldn't write, and I woudln't be in a position I am now.

No comments: