Monday, February 13, 2012

TV Choice

Here I am continuing the trend of short burst of posts.  Today has been spent pottering around doing nothing more than I have to.  I've applied for a few jobs, but with no real hope of getting an interview, still if I don't try, I'll never know will I?  I shoulnd't be so negative about the job situation, but I guess I'd rather be working than not.

It's swimming tonight so I've not got to much time to write this post as I'll be leaving in a good 20 or 30 minutes I guess.  Crazy I know but it's the way things are.  I'm still using one crutch today as it's just a pain in the foot when I try to go any distance outside.  It's the hard surfaces, but I'm not too convinced that I broke the foot now, thoughh I've still have some bruising on the toes.  I'm actually looking forward to travelling today, as I've swapped all my music around on my phone, possibly for the last time as I'm due an upgrade soon.  I'll be grateful when that happens as it's been a while now since I lost my last phone and had to revert back to an older version.  However, a change of music on the phone always makes me happy the first few days I've swapped over as I try to second guess what's going to come on next.  

Today hasn't been to bad either to be honest, I woke up at 3.15am this morning in need of the toilet, but I was awake.  I'd gone to bed just after 10pm, so I guess for me that had been my normal sleep pattern to wake up then.  However much I tried to go back to sleep, I managed 20 minutes just after 5am, and 10 minutes at 6.20am, but that was it.  I feared today would go very slowly considering, but it ididn't and that's been a blessing really.  I know I'll be tired once I get in, but I'll sit down, have my tea and watch Being Human from last night and possibly listen to Just a Minute or I might do that in the morning.  

Over the past few weekends I've been watching retro tv shows, it was one of the things that stopped me from posting towards the end of January, as I watched the complete 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in chronological order for the very first time.  If my dvd player on my pc was working I'd be tempted to go through all 9 seasons and 200 episodes of NCIS again, but that can wait, perhaps another viewing of Six Feet Under is in order first.   Anyway any suggestions for future retro tv shows for me to sit down and watch will be grateful.  As long as they are not say around 200 or 300 episodes long.  That's possible a crazy notion, though saying that I'm talking about that with NCIS.  OK what ever, I don't mind anything really. 

No comments: