Thursday, May 31, 2007

A little time

OK, so this post is a little late in the making, but I guess I don't have to post everyday or every week for that matter however it's more interesting if I do and it's in general better for myself if I do. I think that during this good spell for myself that by posting not only here, but also over on my MYSPACE blog, I'm getting all the good and bad points out and it's really interesting to find that by trying to get both sides of me out into the open, I'm making my own world a better place to live. I'm a bit more settled.

So this week has been a quick week in many ways as Monday was a Bank Holiday and thus no work, and with me having no group on Tuesday I was free again (though I did go in and help someone out). Thus on Tuesday I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 with my niece and mum. It was my niece that wanted to go, so we took her, having taken her to see the previous film in the series. It was way too long, but it wasn't the worst film I've ever seen, that goes down to possibly the Spanish film that I went to see with Liz a few years back.

Yesterday was a tiresome day, but it's helped. I guess that over the past week or so, my time of going to bed has increased or if I'm in bed early, I've not been sleeping soundly and waking early. So I'm getting rather tired, rather quickly and yesterday was no exception. I don't think it helped having problems with my PC when I woke up, thus further delaying this entry. Once that had been solved it was straight into work and then training, more work before heading off home. Once at home I had other issues to deal with and then I could relax. However last night I slept better than of late, and feel a lot better this morning.

As for today and the weather guide? The sun is bright, the sky is blue, however there is plenty of white and gray clouds up there, and me thinks it could rain at some point today. I hope it's in the afternoon as I'm working in the morning. Then tomorrow is my normal day off. I've got no work planned for tomorrow, but we'll wait and see what's going to happen before making any plans. If I am free, it may be an idea to take mum out shopping somewhere different. It's been a while since we did anything like that.

No comments: