Friday, May 18, 2007

Eating Out??

The week is almost at an end and the new week upon us... A weekend to enjoy or a weekend to curse and cry over is around the corner. It's the FA cup final and my team are playing, it's one game, to win or lose, no draws and no one remembers the losers. This is the ultimate game and whilst not nervous yet, I'm not looking forward to it.

Still the week at work has concluded and I can take a break from work next week by going to the Unison meeting. I know I'll be working there, but it's different and it takes me away from the trials and tribulations of the project. This week hasn't been the best, but it hasn't been the worse either, and at times it's been a really nice week, but then like most weeks at our place one or two little things spoil the whole thing or at least bring the enjoyment level down a peg or two.

I'm not going to let it get too me, and I'm full of positives right now, it's unreal how long this mood is going on, it could be a record shortly, but I'll wait and see. I don't think that I expected this right now and that's what's making it special. So confident and happy am I that I'm even contemplating asking a long time friend out for a meal this week. That's something I've not done for ages, well not anyone apart from Lisa. So that's an indication of my confidence and mood.

No comments: