Friday, May 25, 2007

That was odd

Well I'm back from my trip to Dudley and though I didn't get the pictures that I wanted and didn't do some of the things I wanted and did something that I wasn't too happy with on the whole it was a positive meeting. I'm learning on what I need to do, and where to go and that's important I guess.

So what of anything else? Well it's a bit odd I guess, on the one hand I'm empowered by work and yet underwhelmed also. I don't quite know how to describe how I'm feeling towards my job right now. OK, so I'm looking around for another job within the same organisation, but would it be a case of jumping out of the fire into the frying pan? Would I enjoy myself half as much if I left? I can't answer either of them, but right now my actual place of work is not good, but the work is excellent. How I change that I don't know? It's not that the people that I work with (on the whole) are wonderful, it's just one or two people that are spoiling it for us all.

Enough of that rant, it's close to being a great day again and I'm excited that the weekend is upon us again and the end of the football season is neigh. It's a bank holiday weekend here also, so Monday is a free day, which means a nice lazy weekend, even if my sister has alternate idea's for doing more jobs around my mum's than is needed. I'll do a bit for sure, but that's about it.

No comments: