Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Billy No Name

Here I am again, another two post day, but let's be honest now it's nearly midnight and the following day from the previous post. So this one can be a go between almost between the one today and any possible post tomorrow.

Today wasn't too bad if I hold my hands up, though the final hour at work was just a nightmare. It's easy to get wound up by it, but all that does is send me into a dark place, and I've learned the hard way that if I send myself into a dark place it's a long journey back. I'm talking about it here now, but in general I try and leave my job behind me now, it gives me time at home for ME time, and as I said earlier today that is important. I guess that tomorrow is another day with another set of problems and another late finish. I'm not really enjoying finishing at around 8pm after starting work at 2pm, it's a mighty long shift and with two different children to work with it's just a stressful time. I'm going to try and get some things set out with both of the children tomorrow, but it's never really that easy with the children I work with.

What else to write about? Well not to much, if anything this post is just an attempt to fill in a bit of time before the drop falls in Montreal for an Habs v Oilers game in the NHL. The Oilers are going to have a change of fortune tonight, I've a feeling the ref's might just call things slightly in the Oilers favour after last weekends dreadful nightmare. I think I'm going to stop up for this one tonight, I know I've work tomorrow, but a late night isn't to bad for tomorrow, nor for Thursday either, so a double helping of hockey perhaps? I may be lucky tomorrow, I'm not 100% and may find the Oilers on tv. If so it's around to my mum's till the early morning watching the game, not being afraid of watching now my curse has been broken. In fact, I'm chomping at the bit as they say to watch a game of hockey. I've not had the money to go and watch the new Manchester team this year yet, and I'm just eager to sit down or stand and watch a full game of hockey rather than just the high and low lights.

No comments: