Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Rest isn't Good

Sat at home doing nothing isn't good for anyone. Ok, it means you don't have to do anything much phsyical, nor mentally, but it does tire you out. Why is that? Rest isn't good for you, as you end up feeling as tired as you would if you were doing something.

Well yesterday was a day of rest for me, and today I am going to be working for most of the day, so by the end of the day I should feel tired and also good as I may well have contributed more to the planet than just my output of gases from various parts of my body.

Life's too quiet at the moment to really make many comments, but that can be good, but it does mean that I haven't a lot to comment about and thus posting here is a bit more difficult as I have to free load, and perhaps it doesn't make much sense. I'm sorry over that, but it's the way it is. Still this post is coming out quite easily in comparrison to others that I've written of late.

I'm going to leave right now, and see what I can add to the world today.

No comments: