Saturday, June 17, 2006

Game Day again

It's not much, but as each round has progressed I've added to the mini shrine and now we are near the end of the run, I'm missing only one object, it's the one object that we want, but I won't say it till it can be added. It's game 6 today and I'm starting to buzz already in anticipation.

So what of yesterday? Well work was a nightmare. Not so much in what was done, it was fine, in fact the one to one that I had went really well and I had no problem with the young person, but it what went prior to that which I didn't enjoy. I think that this past week has been probably the worst that I've known and it got to the point yesterday, when prior to picking up the young person up from school, the school that I used to work at, I felt a tinge of regret that I'd left the school. That's the first time that I've felt that since leaving, even if things were far from perfect at that place.

I don't know what to say about work now to be honest. I have said everything I can, without going over the limit with it. I don't think that is going to happen either, I'm way to careful about who may or may not be reading this, and by chance someone from work is, then I've got to stay on the right side of the fence.

Today is a quiet day, a slow day to be honest. I managed to get some sleep together even though I woke up a few times towards the end. It was more grab what I could till I had to get up. I'm not intending to do as much as I did last week, but I'm going to get to my mum's later on, to watch some of the world cup and then the hockey tonight. The weather isn't that bad today, and is probably typical English summer weather. I may phone up the strawberry picking place today to see if anything is ready and go and take Amelia tomorrow. I did promise her, if not then I'll take her next weekend if I can get the chance, as her dad comes home from Medicine Hat on Monday. No he hasn't got me any Oiler merchandise, which I was going to order, but he left earlier than expected and so I didn't get chance to ask him, not that he would have said yes.

No comments: