Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bye Bye

I can't recall when I last typed anything in here, I know it seems like a week or so since. However, this is I do hope the last entry from the library, all is set for me to be back online at home from tomorrow, and so I can possibly write more often, and set about adjusting the look of the blog.

The past few weeks have really been hard, and this place has seen me really hit out at my own emotions and feelings. It hasn't been pretty, but it's been a blessing that the library has allowed me to do this even though I can't get to read what I put on the screen and have had to use my phone to see it. However, that's going to change soon and whilst I may not be around much over the next few days as I'm off out tomorrow and shouldn't be back till Sunday, I shall try to get back in here either on Sunday or Monday at some point.

It's at this point I should say a thank you to the person that suggested I start writing again, it's been a great help and whilst it's not been pretty, it's been theraputic to get everything out of the system. I can't write for too long today as the library is quite busy and I need to be gone soon. I won't be able to get any extra time, but I don't need that today. I'm feeling positive, I've done things to make tomorrow easier for myself and I'm doing what's right for me at this moment in time.

So it's goodbye library I hope you've been a friend and a help over the past 2 months, I'm sure I'll see you again no doubt, but hopefully not for the reasons that I've had in this period.

No comments: