Sunday, October 09, 2005

Don't Want to do It!

I'm going into work tomorrow, not wanting to do what I am going to do. I feel awful about it, but at the end of the day it has to be done. I posted a week or two ago about me working on my birthday and how awful it was. Well I'm going to see my boss tomorrow and to put it in simple terms I'm going to be complaining about a co-worker, a co-worker who I like as a person. That makes it so hard, but I'm not going stand by and let her get away with what has gone on of late.

It's the worst thing someone can do to a point, it's like being the kid at school who tells the teacher that Johnny put the clingfilm over the toilet seats. Your becoming a grass, and that's something I'm not. Well I'm not right now, but by this time tomorrow you'll be able to call me that. I feel uncomfortable with it, but like I said it has to be done, and others have sat back and said nothing before now.


No comments: