Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Over Due

I'm sorry it's been over a week since the last blog post here, I didn't intend it to be that long. I ended up with problems with my internet on Friday, which prevented me any access over the weekend. I would have added something then, but obviously I was prevented from doing so.

So what was the problem this time? Well the provider did some sort of census survey of the area, as demand for the service is increasing. As I was the first person in this building to use the provider, they linked me with the next doors box. All well and good except that my line out was through them, and identified as that building. As no one, no longer uses the provider next door they simple shut down the line. In other terms the provider disconnected me over the weekend. I'm just a little peeved off as of course the Winter Olympics started and I would have enjoyed watching the games of a morning when I get up, rather than having to wait till I get to my mum's.

Still it's been a good week in many ways, I've sorted my head out to a point, though of course things haven't much improved in many area's, it's just me grinding my way though it all. Now that little spat area is over I need to move on, but till I do, my past will always hurt me.

No comments: