Sunday, February 05, 2006

Chill Out

Today has been a real chill out day for me, and I mean chill out. I've done nothing, cept eat, get dressed, drink and play on the pc. I only left my flat to put the rubbish in the bin. So it's been really chilled.

I had a bad night last night, but not in terms of lack of sleep, but more to do with me stressing me out again. I some how make sure that I cripple myself with stupid problems. I'm sorting it out, but hell it's nasty.

Well here we are 48 years on from the last game the Busby Babes ever played a 3-3 draw in Belgrade. It was fitting that yesterdays game at Old Trafford was such a good game. I really enjoyed the match, not from a United perspective, but from the perspective of a fan. It had everything and in a way was a throw back to those days of long ago.

No comments: