Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Crackers

Well as it's just turned midnight and I'm all but ready for bed, I can sit back and relax a little. It's the final day of school for this term, for this calendar year. After this afternoon, I won't set foot back in that place till next year. That's an awful thing to think about isn't it, we can say next year and think it's ages away, like we do for the majority of the year. Right now thought it's what 11 days from now.

I'm feeling alot better than I did on Saturday morning, and though Lisa and I didn't get to Rusholme on Saturday night, I had a curry on Sunday night which has helped flush out the cold I've had. On Saturday, we ended up at the local Chinese restaurant, which was ok, but for some reason, we didn't have any crackers. All the tables bar the one we sat on had Xmas crackers, and we ordered some Prawn Crackers, but they failed to serve them. I don't know why we were crackerless, it wasn't as if we'd done anything wrong.

Mood wise I'm ok, a bit jovial, but nothing excentric. Enjoy it while it lasts is the motto I guess. Well, short and sweet this post, the bed is calling me with every second. I bid thee all a good night.

No comments: