Friday, February 04, 2005

Unfair

Well, I haven't got too long to write this message, but I have enough time and it's also an indicator as to how far my shoulders and have come over the past few weeks. It's also an indication of my own typing skills and how much more I need to practise. I do know that I've slacked off on that front of late.

Anyway, why do I let others who shouldn't affect me affect me? I've got to try and understand this. Why do 3 or 4 little words hurt more than a full blown attack? I can handle someone popping at me all the time, or even launching into a 5 or 10 minute verbal attack, but when someone who has never said a thing against you comes out with 4 words, why do they go through me like a knife in the heart? Am I too sensitive? I don't think so! I've seen enough over the years to be desenitive. Am I fragile? Yes, that's certainly something to look into. I'm far too fragile in mind. My confidence, my self belief has been hurt. It's never strong, so when it's attacked I die a thousand horrible deaths.

So what's the result? Well I'm cutting back on volunteering at Banardo's for one, two I'm seriously up to 90% of not going for the job there. I can't work in an environment where people will do this too me. I might as well stay at home and not have to endure that. I'm going to see how much I can claim in benefits and then live off them forever. I can't see any other option.

Life is so unfair.

No comments: