Friday, February 11, 2005

So here we are on another day, and another thought as such. I've not got a lot to say today to be honest, but I thought I'd try and write something.

I've yet to receive a new date for the minor surgery that I had to cancel last week, so I'm waiting for that to arrive. It's a bit frustrating that I had to cancel, but it was for the best I guess, and as things haven't really got sorted since last week in terms of the cold I have it's a good job I didn't go down to the hospital.

Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to find myself a new job, it's been difficult over the past few weeks. I need to find something to challenge me, something which will push me to my limits and further me. If that is out of the child care system, then so be it, but I don't want it to be.

This isn't a very good post, but I hold no apologises I've got very little else to say today.

No comments: