Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Babes

It hasn't been that long since I posted here, so I guess I'm getting better again or it's the fact that I'm feeling creative. Still it's here and I need to stop starting off like this I guess. Mind you, at least I don't have to apologise this time.

Well then it's now Feb 9th and since I last posted, the darkest day of the year has pasted in terms of external loves. No this isn't Valentine's Day I'm talking about, but more like the anniversary of the Munich Air Crash. This accident 47 years ago now destroyed one of, if not the finest club football team there ever has been. 8 of the team were killed. How would any club cope with that now, let alone then!! It is something that will never leave Manchester United fans, it's something that EVERY Manchester United fan should know about, and that day is sacred.

Ok, so for the that I wept on Sunday, I observed my minutes silence, and prayed for the Babes. That was normal, but this year was almost spoilt by some little American, to whom I'm not going to mention. Suffice to say that he's not wanted, not by the club, the players, the staff and most of all the fans. If he any idea of what he was doing, he'd have waited at least another week before announcing to the world that he wanted to buy the club, last Sunday.

Enough of the ranting about football, this is a story which will run and run, and will take my emotions with it. Things aren't that bad right now, but things aren't much good. I'm at the end of the tether right now in terms of jobs. I've only seen one post recently that I think I can do, and think I could get, that one being the job at Barnardo's, but right now I'm more in the mood to stop volunteering for that organisation. I was hurt badly the other day by a couple of people who would become my work colleagues. That comes on top of what happend the last time posts became available, when the manager did the same thing. I'd just about managed to put that behind me and convinced myself that I could work for her again. Now this happens and I've got to look into myself and see if I could work with these people.

This of course isn't good, as this is one or the only things I know and it would be possibly the worst thing I could do, in not applying for the job, but I really do have to consider my actions. No matter how many times I hear the words sorry from the person who upset me, it can't take it away.

I have however found that a friend of mine has moved into a flat just down the road from me. It's like a 2 minute walk to her place, so I've got someone to go and talk too if I get to lonely, and of course it's someone to go and grab to go out for a drink. She'll regret moving in so close to me, but then again she has already used this to her advantage, so it's going to be a two way thing.

Anyway, today's getting underway! The slate grey sky is starting to be pierced by shades of blue and my mum, my neice and I are going on a shopping trip. It's going to be a fun day me thinks, after yesterday's cinema trip. Schools are out here for half term holidays, so that's why I've got my niece. It's one of the few times in the year that I get regular access to her, and so I've got to make the most of it. She's a little terror like most children are, so it's fun to be around her.

No comments: