Monday, February 14, 2005

Sweet

Well, it's early on a Monday morning, a special Monday morning for some as is it's Valentine's Day. Not that I'll get any Valentine's, my record is perfect, 33 Valentine's day's and 0 cards.... I'm very impressed with that one. Still that isn't why I'm feeling reasonably happy.

This weekend my soccer team won!! Ok, that's not unusual at all, but it is ever so much better when it's your local rivals. To beat the team in the same city you live in makes life oh so much easier for the next 6 or 7 months till the next encounter. I can't tell you how sweet it is, knowing that we'll see no blue City shirts in town today. To hear the excuses rolling off there tongues.

Apart from that this weekend has seen a spring clean at my place, and I look as if I've got a flat again to live in rather than a pig sty. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but it was for me and it's me that has to live in here. I wish it was bigger and that would encourage me to tidy up more often. Odd that I know, but it's the way it is. Anyway I'm going to leave here, with an apology. I wrote on Friday, probably the worst entry in here EVER. I had little to say, I'd had a drink, and I thought I'd be able to waffle on, about anything and everything similar to what I'm doing now. Instead I got writers block and that showed. I'm sorry folks.....


No comments: