Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Abstract morning

Here again, and possibly another 20 or 30 minute blast from my mind as to how I feel or what I want. I'm not quite sure of what I'm going to write at this point. I've just set off on this blog to see where it can take me. It's looks like a typical English Novemeber day outside, which doesn't thrill me, but at least it's not chucking it down with rain.

I was due to take a class to a farm this morning, but as the class teacher isn't in, and only 2 of the children would have been going it's been cancelled. That's fine by me, as we went there last week, and for the life of me I don't know what the children got out of it. Apart from perhaps being out of class and seeing the animals nothing. What made it worse was that this was a working farm, and thus it was awful trying to push wheelchairs through muddy fields. I was thinking they'd have some sort of path, but no. So yeah, I'm glad were not going in many respects. That means I've a morning in school, in which I bet I'll be doing a variety of jobs, unless I decide to go down to the library and add another 40 or 50 books into the computer. At least I can then listen to some music (I shouldn't really, but that job's so tedious I have too do something).

Tonight I'm going to Old Trafford football ground to watch Manchester United play Crystal Palace, which will be fun. As it's not a league game, it's likely to be more of a second team playing. Not good if you can't get a ticket of the regular games, but for myself it's neat to see some of the younger players getting a chance. This leads on nicely, to the first mention of Lisa, my best friend. Even if she lives in Winchester she'll travel up for the game. We've known each other since we were very young. I'm 4 days older than she is, and we've been to kindergarden, school, high school together. We went our seperate ways at college level, but have remain close throughout the years. Even though I've got a biological sister, Lisa knows me better and is closer to me than her, and I regard her as my sister. It's with joy that I'm going to go down this weekend to Winchester, to celebrate her recent marriage.

Lisa, will always be there for me, and me for her, I could never ever imagine in finding a friend as good and as strong as she has been will be. If I consider myself to be generally unlucky and that's something that will come up quite often, then the one thing I've been lucky in is friendship.

Refering back to the fact I'm going to a soccer match. I've always been very sporty, I enjoy most sports and would love to be more active in them than I currently am. Soccer is my first love, followed by Hockey (Ice) and then a whole batch in third spot. I watch every sport that I can, and whilst at school had an encyclopedic memory for sports knowledge. With time and other things going on, I've stopped reading every sporting story I can over the years, maybe it's age or just interest. I've still got the love of sport, but it's not life and death. As I talked about suicide in my previous entry, I've had to deal with many things, and thus sport has taken it's place next to me in the passenger seat.

So another 20 minute journey into my mind has taken place and I don't know what you'll have found from this little bit of me, but I don't care, this is ME, I'm ME, and what I've written is in a way for ME. Well that's how it set out, and if it goes away from there then I don't care, I do care, but it's not important....

No comments: