Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's all good

It seems like a life time ago that following me reading both Loxy's and then Janet's blogs that I decided to create a blog of my own. I know it was reactionary and I know that I've been quite lazy if I'm honest about it in here, but I have found this place to be the place to let go, the place to give anger it's full and deserving place in the world. Has it helped me?

Well I would hope it has, but then again how can I be sure and how can I put that across to you folks who pop in from time to time to read the crazy notes of this British girl? I really don't know how to answer that, but needless to say I can see improvements and I can see how better I am than the person that wrote those first few posts all that time ago.

If some of you are thinking that this may be a sign off note, well no not really. I was writing in my Myspace blog earlier tonight and had a lull for a minute or two. A block as such and I was trying to think about what I could right not only there but here. It was as I started here that I decided to go down this particular line. It's been an age since I took an introspective look at my own work here and how it's been a help to myself. I guess it's always good to do so once in a while and today was one of those days. I have tried and failed to find something to challenge myself with to write today, so this is the perfect time to pull this sort of post out of the bag.

No comments: