Sunday, August 05, 2007

Here Comes the Fun Times

My oh my, what a few days it's been since last Thursday, it isn't that it's been busy or anything, but I've not been myself some how. I have hardly slept and have felt so tired that at times I couldn't walk. It's been very strange, but after sleeping around 16 hours yesterday I feel slightly refreshed and ready to go for the week ahead, or so I hope.

It's been a nice week or so weather wise, and considering the rain we've had over in this country it's been great to see the sun out in the sky, no matter how cool it's been. Today is the start of the football season over here, which is really strange, but hey it's good to have football back and soon it's the start of the hockey training camps and warm up games over in Canada too. Once that's up and running all the best sports will be going and I'll be happier than I have been over the summer.

It's also the start of the summer activities this week, so it's all go as of now. I'm hoping that the summer activities go well this year. They've changed from what they were, and that's the concern, however we know our jobs and we know what we have to do. I'm sure we'll have one or two problems, but then we'll also have some good times ahead. Let's the fun begin......

No comments: